CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring


Things are really crazy around here:
Mom is getting better but still having to do alot for her
Waiting for the boy
Lots of dancing (Belle)
Thinking about flooring and paint
Getting pool open
Larry working 10 or more hours everyday
Yesterday April 20:
Belle had a dentist appt. in Hermitage at 9:00. Ater that we had to make our stop at Steak and Shake. Had to run in JoAnns for some pillow binding.
This is what we came out with: Frog Welcome for MomMom and two things for the colored Easter egg. They just some how jumped in my cart. I did get 3 new magazines.
Back to school for Belle. I came home and found these Vidalia onions. That is sure sign of spring. We love them I think we ate about 30 lbs of them last year.

1 comment:

  1. I check your blog every day and was about ready to give up. Yeah! I'm glad to see you back at it. I'll be looking for the vidalia onions too. I didn't realize they were in season. Plus, I love your colorful blog. You'll have to teach me!

    ReplyDelete