CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

I've been thinking about writing this first post for awhile.

I have been gone from Scrappuccino for all most 6 months so I feel like it is time to start doing my own thing so I'm starting here.



First I would like to say....that I loved being at Scrappuccino and getting to know each and everyone of you. It has been my life for 5 years. I did my very best to make it work! As you know there was two of us and that was just not working out. It is very hard for two women to be together all the time we both had very different opinions. One of us had to go and and I'm sorry to say that it had to be me. Kathy owned the building & had put lots of money in to the store. Me only my time, heart and soul. This is in the past and I plan to move on. I love y'all and this is only the beginning of a new chapter in my life.

I have enjoyed being home this summer spending time with my family and getting my house back in order. I have spent lots of time with my Mother I know that this has been good for both of us.

I hope to be posting several times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment